My name is Hitesh Borana, TYBMS student. I have some issue or question regarding BMS course which are follows:-1. BMS course comes under which stream whether it’s come under Arts, Commerce, or Management?
2. If it’s come under Commerce stream then why the university declares our Exam timetable in management section on website instead of Commerce section?
3. Why university declares our results in Arts section on website instead of Commerce section?
4. Again, if BMS comes under Commerce section then why university writes, “Bachelor of Management Studies” instead of writing “Bachelor of Commerce (Management Studies) “? Course like BAF, BBI, BFM, etc are comes in commerce section because when university writes full form of these above mentioned course, they first start with “Bachelor of Commerce”
for eg: BAF stands for “Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting and Finance)” , etc.
5. Time table of courses like B.Com BAF, BBI, BFM under Commerce section and even their results are declares in Commerce section only then why BMS timetable shows in Management section and results into Arts section?
The main objective behind asking these question is to know whether BMS comes under Commerce, Arts or Management stream.
I hope you will you solve these issues.
Latest posts by karan (see all)
- Latest Notification for MMS/MBA admissions 2014-16 - July 11, 2014
- 7 Reasons To Ensure You Do An MMS/MBA - July 7, 2014
- What is the difference between MBA and PGDM program? - July 6, 2014