Basic Mercantile process model for any transaction online business:
1) Buyer contact vender to purchase product, through WWW, Email, Telephone etc.
2) Vender states price
3) Buyer and vender may or may not engage in negotiation.
4) If satisfy, a buyer authorized payment to the vendor with an encrypted transaction for the
5) Vendor contacts his or her billing service to verify the encrypted authorization for authentication.
6) Billing service decrypts authorization and check buyer’s account balance and put hold on the amount of transfer
7) Billing service gives the vendor the ‘green light’ to deliver products and sends a standardize message giving details of transactions for merchants records.
8) On notification of adequate funds to cover financial transactions, vendor delivers the goods to
9) On receiving the goods the buyers signs and delivers receipt. Vendor tells billing service to complete the transactions.
10)All the end of billing cycle, buyer receive a transactions.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019