“Why compare yourself with others? No one in the entire world can do a better job of being you than you.” ~Unknown
“Comparison is the thief of joy.” —Theodore Roosevelt
“Just as much as we see in others, we have in ourselves.” ~William Hazlitt
Do you spend much time on Facebook and Twitter checking out what other people are doing and comparing it with your efforts? Does you feel less energetic and start sinking thinking that you are not as brilliant or creative as your friends or colleagues are?
If the answers to the above questions are yes, then here are 9 Stunning ways you should stop comparing yourself with others right away:
1) Accept the fact that you are unique and can accomplish everything you want as per your abilities and capabilities.
2) Instead of comparing, find inspiration and learn from others. Work hard, set benchmark and achieve them.
3) Focus on your positives, remember that nobody is perfect and nobody is living a perfect life.
4) Stop competing against others to win and instead start working together to figure out how we can work on each other’s strengths and weaknesses.
5) Be grateful that you are blessed with unique creativity and intelligence. Never doubt your power and capabilities.
6) Have a wider perspective to life and don’t follow society’s definition of “success”.
7) Be open-minded and aware of what you are doing to others. Start thinking how different you are from others.
8) Realise that we all are same and stop being afraid of yourself. Nobody is more special than another.
9) Learn and upgrade new skills, make yourself happy by doing what you want, form your own opinions, do not imitate others, live your life and not others.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019