Motivational and Inspirational cards and pictures to share with your friends and loved ones on Facebook and WhatsApp.
- Appreciate life itself even though it’s not a bed of roses. Contentment is not the fulfillment of what you wish but the appreciation of what you have.
- Facing life’s challenges is never easy. We are struggling in many ways. God may not give all the easy ways but He gives all the love we need to carry on.
- Life is not like a train, that when you miss it, you can say, “I’ll catch the next one.” Never waste the opportunity to love it and have fun because this joy ride passes just once.
- At times when you’re lonely and have no one to turn to nor a hand to hold on, put your hands together and pray. God is the answer! Hope you don’t forget Him!
- All things in life are temporary. If they’re going well, enjoy, they won’t last forever. If they go wrong, don’t worry, they can’t last long either. Good morning!
- God never says, “do this!” “do that!” He never bullies us. Instead, He reaches out for your hand & lovingly says, “My child, I’m here. We will do this together.”
- Learn to love with all your heart and accept the unlovable side of others. For anyone can love a rose, but only a great heart can include the thorns.
- When life gets difficult, when the tasks become tiring, when you are about to give up always remember that… the snail got to Noah’s ark inch by inch to survive!
- Sometimes, if you work hard enough, you can get what you want. But most of the times, what you want and what you get are two different things. Sometimes, God breaks our spirit to save our soul. Sometimes, He breaks our heart to make us whole. Sometimes, God sends us pain so we can be stronger. Although we can’t have everything we want, we can want everything we have.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019