National Stress Awareness Day was celebrated on 16th April 2014 to promote awareness of modern challenges that individuals and organization have to face due to changing behaviors and lifestyles. Here are 8 Amazing tips to quickly reduce your stress levels from your life right away:
1) Whenever you feel stressed out, do something that hurts. This will actually associate you with painful consequences and reduce your stress. Don’t hurt yourself so badly that you would need a medical treatment.
2) Put yourself in a relaxed state of mind, possibly meditation and focus on your strengths and remove the negative shit from your mind which is causing stress.
3) Talk to people, but please don’t get into an argument. Talk to someone with a fresh perspective, something new or reach out to people on a social networking site.
4) Be aware of how stress is affecting your body. Lie on your back and notice how your body feels.Imagine deep breath flowing to your body parts which can reduce your stress levels.
5) Exercise, yoga works the same way as meditation because it gives you time to be alone and an opportunity to let go. It improves your mood, prevents obesity and other health problems.
6) Organizing your life can help you to have a sense of control. You can make lists of to-do things so that you remember everything and put an end to the confusions in life.
7) Avoid junk food and have healthy foods like whole grains and protein to tackle everything that comes your way. Stress-busting includes blueberries, salmon and almonds.
8) Inhaling certain scents can reduce anxiety, improve your focus and concentration. There are also popular oils which can relief stress and mental fatigue like lavender, cypress and rosemary.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019