As exams are around the corner, it is easy to experience depression by not meeting any college friends or going out anywhere. Here are a 7 quick simple things you can do to smile:
1) Read inspirational books / watch inspirational movies.
2) Make a note of the motivational wisdom quotes in a book / write them on sticky notes and place them on your desk.
3) Appreciate things / people that are already there in your life and be grateful.
4) Whenever you feel low, take photographs from a different perspective.
5) Exercise and listen to interesting music that will make you feel happy.
6) Watch motivational youtube videos like TED Talks where people share their great stories to inspire you.
7) Talk to friends and shift your focus from your worries to world matters giving it a wider perspective.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019