Vishakha Singh, a Bollywood actress had posted a status “Everybody is somebody’s foreigner. Wearing Madversity’s cool new Tee ..looking forward to more such quotes!” and her photograph on Facebook recently. Of the many comments and likes she got for her updated status and photo, there were 2 Facebook users who wrote a derogatory comments for which Vishakha took her stand and gave it back to the abusers.
Here we present 7 Awesome Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Vishakha Singh:
1) Vishakha Singh wanted to become a teacher in life and she has completed her graduation from Delhi University and post-graduation in advertising and public relations.
2) Vishakha Singh made her film debut in Telugu industry in 2008 with the movie named ‘Gnaapakam’ which didn’t do well at the box office.
3) Before becoming famous for her role in Ashutosh Gowarikar’s “Khelein Hum Jee Jaan Sey” for which she received a Best Breakthrough Performance – Female nomination from Stardust Awards, she had acted in 2-3 Hindi films which never released in theatres.
4) Till date, Vishakha has acted in more than 17 films which includes movies of Telugu, Tamil, Hindi, Kannada, English and Malayalam languages.
5) Janta i.e. masses or public remembers Vishakha Singh only for her role in Fukrey in which she played the role of Ali Fazal’s girlfriend ‘Neetu’.
6) Alongwith her acting career, she is a part-time venture capitalist in her father’s company based out of London and Dubai.
7) She was one of the jury members of Rome Independent Film Festival (RIFF) which was conducted in May 2015.