- Narendra Modi is one of the few politicians who has mastered technology and social media like Facebook fanpages, Google + hangouts, Twitter etc. to connect with people. Business leaders need to be wise and updated with the current technology in order to reach to their employees and bridge the communication gap.
- Narendra Modi identified opportunities and offered land at cheap rates to Ratan Tata to setup a plant at Sanand. He was accused for that but soon investments started pouring in Gujarat regularly. Business leaders has to grab opportunities and be ready to take risks.
- Narendra Modi focused on strengths i.e. development of Indian economy. His confidence during the election rallies and media interviews are very inspiring. Business leaders need to be confident about their organization, product and project and let it pass on to the target audience.
- Narendra Modi is a natural leader and he has been very successful in selling his ideas to people. He believes firmly in letting the work do the talk. Business leaders too need to prove that their actions speak louder than words. Leaders should be honest, hardworking, sincere and lead by example.
- Narendra Modi has tried to consistently innovate during his governance in Gujarat. Mahatma Mandir and dvelopment of Dholera SIR are some great examples. Business leaders should be constantly willing to transform the conventional and tackle obstacles creatively.
- Narendra Modi makes it a point that he thanks all the spectators while delivering a speech over any podium. Even if he arrived late to any event, he apologizes to all those waiting for him for long hours. Business leaders should respect all the employees of their organization and be ready to accept mistakes.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019