To chill out with your friends and family, some places are undoubtedly the best to hangout in Mumbai.
- Located near the Borivali Station, is the Sanjay Gandhi National Park. The protected forest receives thousands of walkers and families daily. Trekking, boating, kanheri caves, tiger lion sanctuary, deep chamber for worship and sculptures of Buddha are main attractions.
- Powai lake, located at Powai Hiranandani Garden with two kilometer long jogging track/walkway, musical fountain, and children’s play area.
- Juhu beach, total crazy and crowded, makes your day awesome with loving street food.
- Bandra bandstand located at Bandra popularly known as Lover’s point. Normally couples sneak out for spending time in rocks.
- Marine lines, a 3 km long stretch road also known as Queen’s necklace connected with Girgaum Chowpatty at north mumbai. People flock for the cool breeze in the evening and its probably the best place to hangout..!
- Shivaji Park, located at Dadar, established in year 1925 in the honor of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj. This park is a perfect place to hangout. Many sports especially cricket is played and people of all ages visit this park to exercise, relax and chat. Sure a best place to pass time.
– By Keval Malde
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019