The way you style your hair does speak a lot about about your sense of fashion.So does it add some sophistication to your over-all attire. Here are some awesome hair-styling ideas:-
1) Wavy is sexy
Look absolutely gorgeous in sleek and sultry waves – super perfect for formal parties or a hot night-out with friends. To recreate this sexy hairstyle:
– Do a deep side part.
– With a large-barrel curling iron, curl the top of your hair and leave the ends.
– When you’re done curling the top part of your hair, do a tight curl on your head with pins to create a pin curl effect. Apply hairspray for maximum hold. Unclip after a few minutes.
– Curl the remaining sections of your hair. Try not to curl higher than your cheekbones. Keep the curls away from your face
2) Look effortlessly ravishing
Wear a cool, no-frills hairstyle in gimmicks or clubbing with your pals. To get this
stylishly tousled full-volume hair-do:
– Prep your locks with a voluminous Shampoo and Conditioner.
– Pump up the volume by using a volumizing hair product on your hair.
– Wrap random sections of your hair with a large-barrel curling iron, but not the ends.
– Slightly comb with your fingers for a more natural effect.
– Seal the deal with a light-hold hair spray.
3) Beautiful braids oh-so-cool
There’s no doubt that b Braids are very chic and versatile. They can make you look dreamy, romantic, feminine, and polished in no time. From fish-tail, French, crown, headbands, to simple messy ones, there’s just so much braid styles to choose from. Add a dime size amount after flat-ironing your hair and comb through.
4) Choose from here
Letting some hair strands fall right where they should be leaves a smooth and casual feel to a classic up-do. To steal this look:
– Add texture and volume, by blow-drying large sections of your tresses with a curling iron.
– Gather a section of your hair behind the ear.
– Do a loose pony tail.
– Wrap it into a soft bun. Secure ends with a hairpin.
– Mist with hairspray for maximum hold.
5) Glam it up
Whether you want to have your mane all tied up, curled, or simply let down, take your hairstyle to a whole different level by jazzing it up with jewelled clips, a tiara, fresh flowers, and other tasteful hair accessories. This especially looks nice during formal and themed parties.