1) Somalia, officially the Federal Republic Of Somalia, is a country located in the Horn of Africa. The capital of Somalia is Mogadishu. Official Languages spoken are Somali, Arabic.
2) It has a population of around 10 million. Most people in the country are Muslim, with a majority being Sunni.
3) Somalia’s economy consists of both traditional and modern production. Agriculture is the most important economic sector of Somalia.
4) Somalia’s cuisine varies from region to region and consists of an exotic mixture of diverse culinary influences. All food is served Halal. During special festive occasions such as Eid and wedding receptions, Xalwo (halva) is served.
5) The most popular sport in Somalia is Football. Basketball is also played in the country.
Images of Somalia:-
Videos Of Somalia:-
Latest posts by Aisha Khan (see all)
- 5 Interesting Facts About Chelsea F.C. That You Should Know - December 29, 2014
- 5 Quick Facts About Somalia That You Should Know - December 29, 2014
- Interesting Facts About Sun TV COO’s Arrest That You Do Not Know - December 27, 2014