The young generation entrepreneurs are inclined towards starting, growing and scaling the highest peaks. They do not invest resources and time into any opportunity plan but use the information that is already available. Their simplistic ideas are inspired from the problems which concern the normal public. These ideas are low capital and generate a buzz among the youngsters.
Here are such entrepreneurs and their ideas which are founded to create not only economic wealth but also make a social impact:
1) Momming: Deepa Kumar was frustrated when she did not dresses for her while she was pregnant. She started Momming, a store dedicated for pregnant women.
2) Wishberry : Priyanka Agrawal felt the need for a creative crowd-gifting application which extends the platform to film-makers, musicians, theatre groups to help fund their projects and thus Wishberry was launched.
3) A-3 Performance : Ashwini Jaisimha wanted to help athletes and fitness enthusiasts as they were often left to fend for themselves while creating a support team. Being a sportswoman, certified sports psychologist and lifestyle coach, she setup A3 performance to create an eco-system which supports the athletes reach their peak performance in sports and daily activities.
4) OnFire : Fouqia Wajid felt that there is lack of exposure for youngsters in creative fields like acting, literature, dance and direction. She set up OnFire to provide youth such opportunities. She is an editor of an online youth magazine and has written, directed plays and published many poems.
5) Ezina Redefine Beauty : Sahar Khatija began her venture with the savings she had. She wants to ensure that women feel their best on special occasions. She became a beautician and was able to expand her business to cater the needs of all the customers professionally.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019