On Sunday, the news broke that a passenger who used the Uber App to book a car in New Delhi had accused the driver of raping her over the weekend. When they heard about it, many Indians asked “WHAT IS UBER?”
1) UBER is not taxi service but a podium of taxi services which was launched in India last November.
2) UBER being a smartphone app gives very little scope for privacy of one’s personal information.
3) UBER is prominent in 11 metro cities including Mumbai, Delhi and Bangalore.
4) Every UBER driver is facilitated with an iPhone with an in-built uber application to track their customers so that they reach their destination on time.
5) UBER follows a three employee policy. These three employees handles all the operations within the city.
TRAVIS KALANICK PHOTOS