Preparing for a job interview is a real tough job especially for large firms which can grill you by asking ridiculously difficult interview questions. Check the questions below as being prepared is half the battle won:
1) Why do you want to work for us?
2) Why should we hire you?
3) How long would you stay with us?
4) What are your long-term goals?
5) What kind of people do you dislike the most?
6) What kind of car would/do you drive and why?
7) Teach me something?
8) How would you build a company from the scratch?
9) Can you sell me an invisible pen?
10) Can you estimate how many planes are there in the sky?
11) If I can give you your dream job, what would that be?
12) Why aren’t you earning more at your age?
13) What do you think of your (potential) boss?
14) Rate your life achievements on a scale of 1 to 10.
15) Tell me about your life from kindergarten onwards.
16) What would you look for when you hire people?
17) If I (boss/HR) had to fire you, what would be the reasons and how should I (boss/HR) handle the situation?
18) How long will it take for you to make a meaningful contribution to the firm?
19) What can you do for us which someone else can’t?
20) If you were the CEO of this company, what are the top 3 decisions would you take?
21) What do people most often criticize about you?
22) Describe a job that would be your worst nightmare.
23) How do you define and measure success?
24) How do you handle stress?
25) What is the biggest risk you have ever taken?
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019