Work-a-holics Day is celebrated on 5th July 2014. The day is dedicated to the ones who even during holidays cannot think of anything except their work. They are such people who are so much addicted or committed to their work that they enjoy their work more than anything else.
- “If you don’t want to date me that’s fine – I get that. But you’re wrong and I hate you.”
- “What is going on? Why are you guys doing this?”…“Why do I love my mom so much?”…“Why do kids start at different reading levels?”…“Why are girls pretty?”…“Why do I get sleepy after I touch myself?”
- “I’m just living my sucky life, just hating it.”
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019