Mutt’s Day is observed on July 31, 2014. A mongrel, mutt, or mixed-breed dog is a dog that belongs to no single organizationally recognized breed and is not the result of selective breeding. Mutt is commonly used in the U.S.A and Canada, often in an affectionate manner.
Don’t miss to check : Happy Mutt’s Day 2014 HD Images, Greetings, Wallpapers Free Download
Here we present 2014 Mutt’s Day SMS, Wishes, Messages, Greetings In English
- If you can’t decide between a Shepherd, a Setter or a Poodle, get them all … adopt a mutt!
- Mutts are often better to work with. Sometimes, some of the breed dogs get hyper and have lots of health problems. Mutts are just great!
- I prefer mutts. The artificial construction of the gene pool is bad for the species as a whole. In a restricted gene pool, the defects pile up. The truly superior specimen is the outbred, not the inbred. – Michael Swift
- Gratitude: that quality which the Canine Mongrel seldom lacks; which the Human Mongrel seldom possesses! – Lion P.S. Rees
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019