Technology is the greatest invention of mankind made to make life easier. Your relationship with technology depends on how useful it is to you and how well you know to make the best use of it. But there are some people who are completely naive about the thing called ‘technology’ even though they are surrounded with it, may be because they do not understand technology or technology does not understand them. Here is the list of things that you will relate to if you are a technologically challenged person.
- Heavy words RAM, HTML, URL etc simply go above your head; you don’t know where they come from.
- The moment you click something, it takes you to a totally different site, warning sites or porn sites.
- Concept of upgrading every now and then and you are like I just did it two days back.
- Your ears go deaf when someone shows you how to use this particular site.
- You do not know what to do when some random thing just flashes up on the screen.
- When you hear your friends saying the software version of your phone or some new software update on PCs.
- You need phone just for calling and nothing else.
- You always need someone to get you through.
- You wonder at times how it works.
- That one smart friend of yours who knows more about technology and keeps blabbering about it all day.
- You are against the concept of “technology makes like simpler”.
- That feeling when your friends are on Whatsapp, Facebook, Skype and you have no idea how to use it.
- You accidently delete something that you didn’t even know existed in your computer.
Being technologically challenged is nothing to be ashamed about; there are millions of people out there going through this every day. It’s always better to learn something that you’re not good at, may be you may change your point of view toward it and it may help you for good.
Latest posts by Daisy Pais (see all)
- Global Warming- A Devastating Problem - March 2, 2015
- 3 Most Common Behavioural Disorders Seen In Children - March 2, 2015
- The Mindblowing Truth About ‘MIND’ That Can Be A Friend Or An Enemy - March 2, 2015