1) Always write an outline before you start writing the actual assignment.
2) Define the key points clearly and create different sections to make the assignment more organized.
3) The next important part is “Introduction” which should include a brief background on the key points defined.
4) Keep the introduction brief i.e. 1-2 paragraphs.
5) Divide the assignment in different parts i.e. Introduction, Topic discussion, Conclusion etc.
6) Make sure that the ideas are flowing continuously within and between paragraphs.
7) Use impersonal language i.e. usage of ‘you’ and ‘I’ should be avoided.
8) Make sure you refer to books, online material and do not forget to cite the work of the other sources in bibliography.
9) Apply knowledge into practice by making usage of examples wherever required.
10) In assignments, use paragraphs instead of numbers and bullets.
11) Have clear headings for the figures and tables used as they are an effective way to convey information in a clear manner.
12) Remember to provide final comments related to the context i.e. conclusion of the topic by summarizing the main points briefly.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019