In today’s stressful and competitive world, every person experiences depression at some point of time in their life. These are just bad days of life and shouldn’t be considered as the end of life. Depression is isolating but there are some thoughts which shouldn’t be shared or told to a depressed person.
As a friend or relative or a partner, you are never supposed to tell the following things to a depressed person:
1) You are useless.
2) Aren’t you depressed always?
3) You need a girlfriend or boyfriend.
4) Believe me, I know how it feels, even I was depressed for few days.
5) Your problems aren’t that big.
6) You brought it on yourself.
7) Why don’t you smile more?
8) Get a job!
9) You are so selfish.
10) Stop feeling sorry for yourself.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019