Fondly called as “Cheeku”, Virat Kohli is the most promising Indian middle order batsman. He is a typical modern-day cricketer who has the ability to smash balls landing on a particular area to any part of the ground at will.
Here we present 10 Things You Never Knew About Virat Kohli:
1) Virat Kohli is the only Indian cricketer to have heavily tattooed arms.
2) He plays his game aggressively, bares his emotions loudly in public and yet retains the element of maturity which forms an integral part of every good and great player.
3) His father’s death in 2006 due to brain stroke changed Virat completely and made him conscious for his career.
4) He played for Delhi in a Ranji Trophy match against Karnataka on the day of his father’s death. He went onto score 90 runs and choose to stay and bat.
5) After that he took every match seriously and hated being on the bench. He emerged as the leading batsman of Indian cricket team.
6) He is currently ranked at no. 3 in ICC ODI rankings, no. 8 in ICC T20 rankings. Virat has established himself as an important member of the Indian cricket team in all formats.
7) His role model is Herschelle Gibbs of South Africa, he is fascinated about Lawn tennis and a huge fan of Leander Paes (Indian tennis player) and Roger Federer (Swiss Tennis Legend).
8) He was part of the Indian team which won the “2011 World Cup”.
9) He endorses popular brands like Titan Fastrack, PepsiCo, Fair & Lovely, Nike etc.
10) He is reportedly dating actress Anushka Sharma who has worked with him in a famous shampoo ad.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019