With semester 2 exams approaching here we present the TOP 10 super-easy tips to help you study for the exams:
- Take up theory subjects first, or the theory part of semi-practical subjects and finish it off.
- While doing that daily practice at least an hour of Costing and Business math’s as well
- Subjects like Business environment and Industrial law are very vast in terms of theory, make sure you don’t take them up at the last minute.
- Managerial economics I come’s next after business environment and Industrial law in terms of priority.
- For this subject ensure you have done your sums and diagrams well. More than the theory in managerial economics, it’s the diagrams and sums that will fetch you marks.
- Computer application in business and Environmental management are very easy to learn and score marks.
- Environmental management may seem a bit boring but make sure you don’t avoid it and end up getting a KT in such an easy subject.
- Business Mathematics and Cost accounting needs a lot of practice and majority of the students usually join tuitions or classes for the same.
- Don’t compromise on your practice routine and these two subjects will be the ones to help you score a lot more than your theory.
- Work hard and don’t cheat, O grade isn’t impossible at all!
Latest posts by Ami Pandya (see all)
- Mumbai Matters News – Print And Social Media Partner - April 23, 2015
- Everything you need to know about ‘Fests.info’ our Online Media Partner! - April 23, 2015
- Awesome Study Guide For You To Score Maximum In Production And Material Management - December 1, 2014