Have become totally dependent on Whatsapp?
Does your personal chats keep on going eating up the most productive hours of your day?
Here are 10 Signs WhatsApp is rapidly taking over your life:
1) When you send a message and get no response, you immediately check to see the “last seen today at” status
2) When you want to share everything you’re doing, where you are and what’s going in your mind
3) When you arrive at your friends’ houses and you let them know you’re there with a WhatsApp message
4) When you cannot seem to complete an hour of your assignments or studying without looking at your IMs
5) When you wake up, checking your IMs or forwarding messages in groups BECOMES THE FIRST THING IN THE MORNING.
6) When you think it is worse to leave your mobile at home than to leave your wallet at home.
7) When you feel getting IMs from friends of what’s happening in college/office is much convenient than actually attending the college lectures/official meetings.
8) When you feel there is no entertainment without WhatsApp and you repeatedly look at who is online to chat with.
9) When family camping trips are completely out of the question as it would mean WhatsApp will die having to leave your phone at home
10) When you make a backup of your Whatsapp conversations and keep reading them at odd times.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019