- My favourite #LoveTheatre moment happens at @BarbicanCentre when all the doors close at once. Perfection in one moment, that is.
- That moment when something goes wrong or an actor corpses, and suddenly it all seems so much more alive because it’s live. #LoveTheatre
- #LoveTheatre = experiment, explore, change the rules: “If we don’t get lost, we’ll never find a new route” – JOAN LITTLEWOOD
- Have you ever wanted #AskATheatre something? Well, here’s your chance! We’ll do our best to answer all your curiosities! #LoveTheatre
- It’s #lovetheatre day today! My recommendation for a great new show to go and see in town is @MadeinDagenham brilliant show, great cast!!
- The Empire would have been a car showroom, but CADOS stepped in with money raised by members and bought for £2000 #lovetheatre
- It’s #lovetheatre day and I’ve marked it by signing up to do a play next year. Hooray! I’m very excited but can’t say what it is just yet…
- It’s #LoveTheatre day! In the midst of it let’s not forget that theatre may be glitzy & glamorous but it is also a powerful force for good.
- The wall of Royal fame in our Royal Receiving room
- Putting up the Christmas decorations –
(Disclaimer : The information provided here is derived from various other websites. We neither endorse nor support the same)