Walmart is a US based multinational company; it is popular for its retail chain of department stores. It is Family based business but it is world’s most valuable company. Walmart is there in 27 countries.
Here are 10 amazing unbelievable facts of Walmart:
- Walmart makes 2 million USD every hour
- Daily 35 million people shop from Walmart which is more than the population of entire Canada.
- If Walmart was a country, it would have been 26th largest economy on the planet.
- If Walmart was an army, it would have been 2nd largest army in the world, behind China.
- In 2012 Walmart sold Bananas more than any other item.
- Walmart’s net sells are more than $450 billion which is more than Argentina’s GDP
- Walmart receives 25 applications normally for one job.
- Walmart has 2.2 employees.
- The Walton Family, Owners of Walmart are worth 150 billion USD, which is Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Michael Bloomberg combined.
- Walmart opened 4-5 stores every week in United States in 2012.
– Jainam Jhaveri
Latest posts by BMS (see all)
- Can a SYBMS student change specialisation in TYBMS? - June 15, 2016
- Board Papers Not Leaked says Mumbai University. No Re-exam 🙂 - April 25, 2016
- How To Contribute And Write Articles on BMS.co.in ? - March 4, 2016