Joke1: The Best Explanation for marketing!!! What do u say ?
“A Professor explained Marketing to MBA students
- You see gorgeous girl in party, you go to her & say I am rich marry me That’s Direct Marketing.
- You attend party & your friend goes to a girl & pointing at you tells her. He’ is very rich, marry him – That’s Advertising.
- Girl walks to you & says u are rich, ca…n u marry me? “That’s Brand Recognition”
- You say I m very rich marry me & she slaps u “That’s Customer Feedback”
- You say I m very rich marry me & she introduces you to her husband “That’s Demand & Supply Gap”
- Before you say I m rich, marry me, your wife arrives That’s Restriction from Entering New Market. ♥ “
Joke2: Your friends and family can use your degree against you any time you screw up: “He has a PhD but he can’t even figure out how to program the remote control!”.
Joke3: You can earn a decent salary in a non-research job, but still be considered a failure by your academic peers because you don’t “publish”.
Joke4: Senior PhD’s will treat you like a junior employee, even though you’re in your 40′s with 10 years work experience.
Joke5: Technicians and blue-collar workers look at you with mistrust, and avoid sitting with you at lunch.
Joke6: The guy with the Grade Nine education who started working at the plant at age 18 will have his house paid off before you even qualify for a mortgage.
Joke7: You’re still treated like an idiot. Especially by resentful managers who have less education than you do, who feel they need to prove some kind of point.
Joke8: It’s the only degree that’s sometimes better left unmentionned. Especially if you’re applying for non-PhD jobs.
Joke9: You’re well into your 30′s, before you start making the same money as those silly bachelor degrees who started working full-time at age 23.
Joke10: The only person who calls you “Doctor” is the 20-year phoning you up from your old alma mater, asking you to donate money to their latest fundraising drive.