Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas
Not Heh! Heh! Heh! Merry Christmas
Not Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Merry Christmas
But Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas
As Christmas is nearing, we take the opportunity to reflect on the life lessons we can learn from Santa Claus:
1) Have a clear purpose in life.
2) Listen to your closed ones to fulfill their wishes.
3) Have the ability to change others’ lives.
4) Look for the strengths in others i.e.what is good and right and how can others contribute positively in your life.
5) Develop people around you and give them their own platforms of greatness. Encourage people to achieve great things in life.
6) Make an emotional connection with the small, middle-aged and old people – remember names, care for them and make a difference in people’s lives.
7) Always smile and be happy.
8) Don’t take everything seriously always. Sometimes it’s okay to take your work lightly.
9) Figure out your values and know what you stand for.
10) Commit yourself to tasks and accomplish them.
11) If you want anything from anyone, ask for it.
12) Thank those who enrich your life.
13) Be kind, generous and basically a good human being.
14) Be a good role model – friendly, personable and likeable to have greater influence and impact.
15) Always find a way to overcome your problems.
16) Make the most of whatever you have. Be consistent about those things that matter most.
17) If you have to make anyone happy by sacrificing your time, resources and considerable energy then utilize the opportunity.
18) Be a mentor to someone to whom you can provide a fresh perspective of life.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019