Significance of Dispersion:-
- To determine the reliability of an average;-
The dispersion is used to know how much the average is reliable. A low variation or dispersion shows more reliability and consistency in data.
- To serve as a basis for the control of variability: – dispersion acts as a basis of variability. Many measurements can be done by the dispersion and if the variations are high then controlling tools can be used.
- Useful in quality control;- due to variation methods it can be known that the product are up to grade or not if they are not means if variation are high then they can rectify the technique of productions.
- To facilitate the use of other statistical tools;- Many powerful analytical tools in statistics such as correlation analysis, the testing of hypothesis, analysis of variance regression analysis are based of measurement of variation
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019