Properties of Good Measure of Variation
- It should be simple to understand.
- It should be easy to compute.
- It should be rigidly defined.
- It should be based on each and every item of the distribution.
- It should have sampling stability.
- It should not be affected by the extreme items.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019