- Supervisory management level is above the operatives and below the middle management in an organization.
- This level can be classified into three categories, particularly in a larged-sized organization: senior supervisor, intermediate supervisors, and front –line supervisors.
- Supervisory Management is concerned with efficiency in using resources of the organization.
- It is an executor of policies and procedures making a series of decisions with well-defined and specified premises.
- Generally a supervisor is .called a marginal man is the organization. He concerned with explaining the views of management to workers and the views of workers to management.
- Because of this reason, the job of a supervisor becomes more complex than other levels of management. Management treats him the man of workers which workers treat him the man of management.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019