1) A single individual cannot accomplish organizational goals.
2) Employees have to cooperate with each other & work in team
3) For cooperating with each other, every employee must understand one’s role, & how it is interconnected
4) Designing & maintaining these systems of roles is basically the managerial function of organizing.
5) For organizational role to exist, & be meaningful, employees must know their objectives, & the activities they have to perform, & have the discretion of defining their roles
6) To perform the role effectively, needed resources should be provided, & authority with respect to resources & decision making should be highlighted
7) For the above to take place the organization needs a structure
8) Structure are department-wise
9) For every role, there is a level
10) The structure should be aligned with external environment
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019