- Delegation is an administrative process of getting things done by others by giving them responsibility.
- All important decisions are taken at top level by Board of Directors.
- The execution is entrusted to Chief Executive.
- The Chief Executive assigns to the work to departmental managers who in turn delegate the authority to their subordinates.
- Every superior delegates the authority to subordinates for getting a particular work done.
- The process goes to the level-~here actual work is executed.
- The person who is made responsible for a particular work is given the requisite authority for getting it done.
- There is a limit up to which a person can supervise the subordinates. When the number of subordinates increases beyond it then he will have to delegate his powers to others who perform supervision for him. A manager is not judged by the work he actually performs on his own but the work he gets done through others.
Allen. “The entrustment or a part of the work, or responsibility and authority to another, and the creation of accountability for performances”.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019