- Economic growth of the Country
- Increase the employment opportunity
- Ensuring high rate of capital formulation.
- Re-allocation of resources to ensure the achievements of nation’s socio-economic goals.
- To achieve favorable balance of payment.
- Reduction of Economic inequity.
- To achieve the goal of Economic equity.
Instrument of Fiscal Policy are taxation, public borrowing and expenditure. In the taxation policy government make progressive and regressive both types of taxes so that the revenue of the government may increase and public expenditure, taxes effect the economic conditions or development in an country. effect of fiscal policy on Income and rate of interest.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019