The teaching hours and assessment pattern of Environment Impact Assessment subject is as follows: Advertisement No. of sessions of 90 minutes – 30 No. of sessions of 90 minutes per week – 2 Continuous assessment – 40 I A Semester end examination for the subject – 60 I A...
Teaching Hours and Assessment Pattern of Environmental Economics I: No. of sessions of 90 minutes – 30 No. of sessions of 90 minutes per week – 2 Continuous Assessment – 40 I A Semester end Examination – 60 I A Total marks – 100 Duration of theory paper- 3...
Teaching Hours and Assessment Pattern of Managerial Economics: No. of session of 90 minutes – 30 No. of sessions of 90 minutes per week – 2 Continuous Assessment – 40 I A Semester End Examination – 60 I A Total Marks – 100 Duration of theory paper – 3...
Teaching Hours and Assessment Pattern: Number of sessions of 90 minutes – 30 Number of sessions of 90 minutes per week – 2 Continuous Assessment – 40 IA Semester End Examination – 60 IA Total marks – 100 Duration of Theory paper – 3 No. of credits – 2...
Managerial Economics (Macro) is a Semester 3 subject of SYBMS at St. Xavier’s College. Managerial Economics (Macro) helps BMS students to understand the aggregate behavior of the economy as a whole. The subject introduces BMS students to the major economic issues, problems and policies of the present times. There...
Complete List of 200 Marks TYBMS Project Topics in Managerial Economics Any student who is currently in TYBMS and has a keen interest to undertake a project in economics subject then your search ends here. If you want to pursue your masters or post-graduation in economics or you want...
Introduction: Just like Managerial Economics 1, Managerial Economics 2 is all about application of economic theories but it deals with macro economics as compared to managerial economics 1 that dealt with micro economics. The difference between micro and macro economics is that micro economics deals with the economics on...
When last September rupee was fighting hard to regain its position in the market and the stock markets were at their lowest, this little 10 year old girl was worried about the economy of the country. Strange, Isn’t that? We young adults are least bothered about it. How does that...
Name – Saurik Shah College – SIES College of Commerce and Economics Tell us about yourself I am a student of SIES college, currently pursuing my BMS frm the same college, apart from being an average student I have taken photography as my hobby and playing something basic with...
Login or Register
- What Are The Contents of Induction Programme? on
- Financial institutions and market SYBMS Question Bank 2019 on
- Karwa Chauth WhatsApp Status in Hindi, English To Share With Wife / Husband on
- Latest Eid Milad-Un-Nabi SMS Messages, Quotes And Wishes 2015 on
- B.M.S. SEMESTER – VI EXAMINATION TIME TABLE on
- KT System in BMS Exams! on
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags