Advantages of Mail Questionnaire
- It is easier to approach a large no. Of respondents spread all over the world through post.
- A mail questionnaire is free from any interviewer’s bias and errors, which may undermine the reliability and validity of the results emerging from the survey.
- A mail questionnaire will not have any distribution bias as it will not show any particular preference or dislike for a certain individual or household.
- When the questions asked to the respondents need time to be answered and needs some thinking, mail questionnaire is ideal.
- Mail Questionnaire saves time in collecting the desired information as a large no. Of respondents can be approached all over the country.
- It saves money as cost of traveling, boarding and lodging of interviewers is not to be incurred.
- There is no difficulty in having central supervision and control over the survey operations over a large region.
- It avoids the bias arising from any inhibitions in answering questions. (During some personal questions the respondents may hesitate to answer them in the presence of the interviewer)
- It will not have the problem of non-contacts in the strict sense, as might be the case in personal interviews when the interviewer finds that the respondent, being away from home is not available.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019