Planning Premises are defines as the anticipated environment in which plans are expected to operate. They include assumptions or forecasts of the future and known conditions that will affect the operation of plans.
Requirements of Effective Premising:
- Selection of the premises which bear materially on the programs.
- Development of alternative premises for contingency planning.
- Verification of the consistency of premises.
- Communication of the premises.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019