- Decision taken by seniors. Seniors say, & subordinate obey
- No involvement of employees
- Good strategy, if subordinates are not competent, or if the environment is highly competitive
- Employees obey the order out of fear.
- Employees will only do what they have been told.
- Decision is taken by involving all the concerned employees.
- The best alternative is selected.
- Employees do not resist, for they have taken the decision in consensus
- The seniors invite suggestions from the subordinates, but there is no guarantee that the suggestion given by subordinates will be implemented.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019