1. Check your Name & Receipt No. on the Merit List.
2. Collect the Admission Form and Bank Challan form the Admission Counter.
3. Read and fill up the Admission Form and Bank Challan carefully & neatly.
4. Attach the Documents Given Below :-
a. Online Registration form Submission Copy (if not submitted earlier).
b. Original and Two Attested Xerox Copies of H.S.C. Marksheet.
c. Two Attested Xerox Copies College Leaving Certificate.
d. Two Attested Xerox Copies Caste Certificate (For Reserve Category Candidates)
e. One Xerox Copy of S. S. C. Marksheet / Passing Certificate
f. Students from Other than Maharashtra State Board should submit Original 12th
Standard Marksheet, Original Passing Certificate & and Original Migration Certificate
along with two attested Xerox copies.
g. Any other relevant documents claiming respective Category.
5. Get your form duly checked and signed from Verification Counter.
6. Deposit the amount of Fees in cash to College Campus on or before the last date given on the
7. Get your copy (Student Copy) of Bank Challan duly stamped and signed from the
8. Submit one Xerox Copy of your Bank Challan (Student Copy) duly stamped and
signed from the Bank along with the Admission Form to the Admission Counter.
• Please Note that the amount of Fees should be deposited on or before the
LAST DATE given on the Bank Challan otherwise the Admission will be
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019