SHRI VILE PARLE KELAVANI MANDAL’s
USHA PRAVIN GANDHI COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT
OTHER RESERVATION 80.00
GUJARATI MINORITY 82.00
(2011 – 2012)
FIRST YEAR B.M.S.
The candidates who are eligible for admission for the First Year of B.M.S.
are required to submit the prescribed fee as per the schedule along with the
The Students will have to pay fees by Demand Draft only in favour of “Usha Pravin Gandhi College of Management” as under:
XII th std. passed from
Maharashtra Board. B.M.S. Rs. 16,381/-
* XII th std. passed from other than Maharashtra
Board. (Only for Eligibility Students) B.M.S. Rs. 16,781/-
* Included Documents verification fees as per University of Mumbai Circular No. CONCOL /
FEE/292 of 2008 dt. 07/07/2008.
Note : The Students will have to pay revised fees, if any as per University Guidelines.
The following documents are required to be submitted at the time of admission :
1. H.S.C. Original Marksheet & 2 attested Xerox Copies thereof.
2. Other than Maharashtra Board: Students have to submit their Original Marksheet, Migration
Certificate, Passing Certificate & Eligibility Certificate.
3. Provisional Eligibility Certificate issued by Mumbai University for the students out of
Maharashtra H.S.C. Board. (Ask for receipt applied for Prov. Eligibility for particular course.)
4. 1 Attested copy of Leaving Certificate.
5. Three Stamp size (recent) colour photographs.
6. Other Reservation Category :
a. Sports :- State or National level Certificates of sport.
b. Ward of Ex-servicemen.
c. Transferred Central, State Employees’ Officers’ Ward.
d. Physically Handicapped. (Certificate by Govt. Hospital)
e. Freedom Fighters’ ward or Grand Child etc.
7. All necessary Signatures wherever applicable.
8. For Gujarati Minority – Standard Proof or Affidavit.
9. Gap Certificate for Gap Students.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019