Viswanathan “Vishy” Anand is an Indian chess Grandmaster and former World Chess Champion. He is described by grandmaster and chess commentator Lubomir Kavalek as one of the most “versatile world chess champions”.
Quotes of Viswanathan Anand:
1. I think an important lesson from the game is that once you have made a move, you cannot take it back. You really have to measure your decisions. You think a lot. You evaluate your choices very carefully. There’s never any guarantee about what’s going to follow once you have made a decision.
3. I love travelling and going on wildlife safaris. I have an interest in astronomy. I like reading on current affairs, business and science. I love doing nothing if I can help it.
4. In any match, there are few critical moments where there’s no second best decision. The rest of the moves are intuitive.
5. You bring to chess facets of your personality and what you are. I have interests other than chess, like music and world and current affairs. I also have many friends around the world with whom I like to keep in touch.
6.I keep forcing, I keep learning new things in the game, and so far I have been taking challenges as they come.
7. There is always the risk of being over-confident when you are preparing to face a weaker player.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019