Bhartiya Janta Party has raised 13 questions to Gandhi family’s son-in-law i.e. Priyanka Gandhi’s husband Robert Vadra on his sudden increase in financial assets. Below are these 13 serious questions still unanswered by Robert Vadra:
- With a cash & bank balance of Rs. 1 lakh, how was cheque no. 607251 for Rs. 7.5 crores issued by M/s Skylight Hospitality to M/s Onkareshwar Properties on 9.2.2008? Who paid the Rs. 45 lakhs in cash towards stamp duty on 12.02.2008?
- Whether the cheque no. 607251 belonged to Skylight Hospitality and whether the cheque was presented to the bank for encashment?
- Who are the beneficial owners of M/s Onkareshwar Properties? What was the quid pro quo for the sweetheart deal with M/s Skylight Hospitality?
- What was the real purpose of M/s DLF Retail Developers when it paid M/s Skylight Hospitality advances of Rs 6.5 crores on 05.06.2008, Rs. 1 crore on 10.06.2008 and Rs. 0.55 crore on 12.06.2008? Were the purposes of these advances changed at a later date?
- Was the payment of Rs. 7.95 crores (Rs 7.5 crores towards cost of land and Rs 45 lakhs towards stamp duty) not paid to M/s Onkareshwar Properties on 09.08.2008 vide cheque no. 978951 after receiving advances from DLF as above?
- What assessment was made of the technical and financial capacity or intent of M/s Skylight Hospitality to develop over two lakhs square feet of commercial complex before issuing the LOI in a hurry within 18 days of the application on 28.03.2008?
- A Collaboration Agreement dated 5.8.2008 was entered into between M/s Skylight Hospitality and M/s DLF Retail Developers to develop a commercial complex at the site. Why was an unregistered agreement entertained by the licensing authority against the provisions of the Registration Act leading to loss of crores of State revenues?
- Why was the commercial colony license granted in favour of M/s Skylight Hospitality when it was clear in the application for grant of license and other correspondence that the actual developer would be M/s DLF Retail Developers (renamed DLF Universal)?
- When M/s Skylight Hospitality had already entered into an agreement to sell the land against which Rs. 50 crores was received as advance against sale and possession of the land was handed over to M/s DLF, why was the commercial colony license renewed in favour of M/s Skylight Hospitality on 18.01.2011?
- Under what statute is the colony license permitted to be transferred and sold?
- The transfer of the land was completed before August, 2008 as per section 2 (47) (v) of the Income Tax Act, 1961. Was tax paid by M/s Skylight Hospitality in the AY 2009-10 (FY 2008-09) on the short term capital gains of Rs. 50 crores which accrued to the company and if not, what penalty proceedings have been initiated against the company by the Income Tax authorities?
- Do Mr. Rahul Gandhi and Mrs. Sonia Gandhi support the business model of Mr. Robert Vadra? The business model of Mr. Robert Vadra is kleptocratic rentiering from the discretionary licensing and change in land use permissions of the government.
- What went behind the scuttling of the thematic audit, “Issue of licenses for development of colonies etc. after release of land” in Haryana by the Comptroller and Auditor General on 3rd June, 2013?
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019