After making huge losses for several years, Google Inc’s Motorola handset division has been acquired by Lenovo Group on Wednesday for $2.91 billion. BMS.co.in takes you to China’s largest ever stunning tech deal ride:
- Google, Saying It Wants To Focus on Android, Smart Devices, Sells Motorola To Lenovo For $2.91 Billion
- Perfect Pickup: 5 Reasons Lenovo-Motorola Will Succeed
- Can Lenovo/Motorola (Lenovorola?) challenge Samsung’s Android dominance?
- Lenovo-Motorola deal: For Google, it’s still all about the patents
- Will Lenovo’s Motorola acquisition strengthen its multiscreen play?
- Lenovo Explains Its $2.9 Billion Motorola Deal – Live Coverage
- Some Thoughts On Lenovos Acquisition Of Motorola Mobility From Google
- One big reason a Lenovo-Motorola acquisition makes sense
- Why Google just sold Motorola to Lenovo for $3 billion
- Lenovo deal won’t affect Motorola Moto G launch in India
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019