Titanfall is FPS game developed by Respawn Entertainment that allows players to play only online multiplayers. In the game, players can play either as an elite assault Pilots or as mechs called Titans. It is an XboxOne exclusive game. Dark Souls II is an action RPG game set in open world environment developed by From Software where players try to find out the reason for the curse of the protagonist. The game will be released on PC, Playstation 3 and Xbox 360.
5 things to know about Titanfall:
1) Titanfall is exclusive for Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows and Xbox One.
2) Players fight in online multiplayer – only matches set on a war-torn planet as mech-style Titans and their pilots.
3) Action is fast-paced and includes abilities to run on walls and hijack mechs, and extended periods between player deaths.
4) The game uses Microsoft’s cloud computing services to offload non-player activity to servers and optimize the home computer for graphical performance.
5) The game has won over 60 awards at its E3 2013 reveal and includes a record-breaking 6 E3 Critics Awards and Best of Show from several media outlets. Also won official awards at Gamescom and Tokyo Game Show.
5 things to know about Dark Souls II:
1) Dark Souls II is a sequel to Dark Souls and was announced at Spike Video Game Awards on 7th December 2012.
2) The game will be directed by Tomohiro Shibuya and Yui Tanimura and Hidetaka Miyazaki will serve as Supervisor.
3) There will be no direct story connection between Dark Souls and Dark Souls II although both are set in the same world.
4) The game will use dedicated multiplayer servers and the story will revolve around a cursed undead character trying to find a cure to their curse.
5) The story would be emotional and the concept of time factor would play an important role.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019