This are the three steps which I followed and achieved the desired level.This steps will help you to boost your performance … the steps goes in following way
1. Accept mistakes and ask for help:
Don’t be defensive. If the data show your mistakes, accept it and ask for help to get it corrected. Ask others to share insights about how you can improve.
2. Understanding your key skills:
Do you not have the right skills? Are you uninterested in the work? Whatever it is, get to the bottom of what’s causing you to come up short.
3. Commit to change:
Identify what it is you need to do differently and ask those around you to keep you accountable.
Thus it is lastly said that:
Even a mistake may turn out to be the one thing necessary to a worthwhile achievement. (Henry Ford)
Latest posts by faraz.vehvaria (see all)
- How to turn employees stress into productivity - June 30, 2011
- Techniques to retain Employees in the Organization - April 7, 2011
- Mistakes that most of the Companies do! - March 11, 2011