We all know the fact that this is the first year for this paper to get introduced at TYBMS Semester VI under elective category. Being the first year there is no much support material nor past few years university papers to browse through and get some idea on the questions asked in this subject.
So here are some tips to crack the paper. ( this tips are purely on the basis of self and years experience in teaching)
- This paper will have only theory questions and no numerical questions asked.
- Paper pattern will be the same as all other subjects.
- The subject has many terms / concepts to be studied. Ensure that you study the concepts from each unit.
- Case study is expected in the paper. Suitable example: if you are having 1,00,000 rs in your hand and you want to make an investment decision to invest in financial market then
- How does credit rating agencies help you with it?
- Will you make the technical and fundamental analysis? Justify your answer.
- Why is it necessary to study the financial system.
- Will you invest in mutual funds? Justify your answer.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019