The technique of standard costing involves:
– The ascertainment of standard costs.
– The use of standard costs.
– Their comparison with the actual cost and the measurements of variances.
– the location of responsibility for the variances and the corrective action to be taken.
– the analysis of variances for ascertainment the reasons for the same.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019