The technique of Lifestyle Segmentation:
Lifestyle segmentation research measures
1. How people spend their time engaging in activities,
2. What is of most interest or importance to them in their immediate surroundings, and
3. Their opinions and views about themselves and the world around them.
Together, these three areas are generally referred to as Activities, Interests, and Opinions, or simply AIOs.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019