Corporate communication and PR Advertisement Unit 1 What is the scope of corporate communication Elaborate the relevance of corporate communication in India What are the benefits of corporate identity What are the essential of corporate reputation What are the factors affecting corporate identity Elaborate on the professional code of...
Importance of PR: The importance of PR because: Complex structure of industry. Communication Revolution. Keen competition Emphasis on Employee Relations Development of Literacy & Education Need to communication clearly & truthfully. Complex structure of industry: Due to the increasing complex structure of industry & its growing remoteness...
Meaning of PR: By the integration of the two human elements like public & relations we get public relations. It is a profession that is a part and parcel of management function. Definition: According to Edward L Bernays, “public relations is the attempt by information, persuasion & adjustment to...
The Super Awesome Study Guide, Tips & Tricks To Help You Learn For Public Relations Management (PRM) Exam
Introduction: Public Relations Management or PR as it is popularly known is a subject of Semester 4 in the second year of BMS and is one of the fun subjects of this Semester. On compression with hard core theory of Cooperative and rural markets, EXIM procedures or Research methods...
Login or Register
- What is the difference between MBA and PGDM program? on
- Complete List Of BMS Colleges In Chembur on
- Preliminary pages of research projects on
- 8 Latest Funniest Katrina Kaif Trolls, Memes, Jokes Trending On WhatsApp on
- 7 Best Not-So-Funny Memes of “It’s Gonna Be May” Viral On WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter on
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! on
- Merits of Average Rate of return Method (ARR) on
- 25 Funny ‘BMS Internship’ Jokes, Facebook Photos, WhatsApp Pictures on
- Most Likely Case Study Problems in Logistics Management 10th November 2014 Exam on
- Image Building Exercises on