1. A maturing industry is one that is moving from rapid growth to significantly slower growth.
2. An industry is said to be mature when nearly all potential buyers are already users of the industry’s products. In a mature market, demand consists mainly of replacement sales to existing users with growth hinging on the industry’s ability to attract the few remaining buyers and convince existing buyers to up their usage.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019