1. The central strategy-making challenge in a turbulent market environment is managing change.
2. A company can assume any of three strategic postures in dealing with high-velocity change:
a. It can react to change
b. It can anticipate change, make plans for dealing with the expected changes, and follow its plans as changes occur
c. It can lead change
Reacting to change and anticipating change are basically defensive postures; leading change is an offensive posture.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019