Straight Piece Rates
It is a simple method of making payment at a fixed rate per unit for the units manufactured.
Earnings = Number of units X Rate per unit
The rate is fixed taking into consideration
- Time rate for the same class of workers, and
- Standard output during a given time.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019